Are you tired of reading about all the crap people are resolving to change/do/accomplish in 2012?
Sorry. Indulge me. *wink*
Here are some of the things I am hoping to do this year.
1. Keep running. Run more. Have fun with it. Do more races.
2. Get organized! Throw crap out. Give stuff away. DON’T buy more crap!
3. Get the dog into a training class. Please. For the love…
4. Have more fun. Play with the kids. Do things I enjoy, even if I have to do them alone.
5. Take more pictures. Keep learning about photography. Stick with it.
Related to pictures and photography, look what I am going to participate in this year!!
Yup, each week I will post a photo related to that week’s theme, and link it back to my3boybarians.com to participate in the project. I am so excited!
This week’s theme is “resolution.” My photo at the top is related to my resolution to have more fun and play more, and I actually took that photo while on the teeter totter with my 5 year-old daughter. I love it.